December 7, 2017
For the second consecutive year Action Diplomacy provided its expertise to the 6th Annual EU-Nigeria Business Forum (EUNBF) for European Union Delegation to Nigeria. The EU needed to manage their public and media relations so they enlisted the expertise of Action Diplomacy to make sure that the event would give rise to more meaningful connections for all of the stakeholders involved.
This year’s Forum took place in Lagos between 5-6 October 2017 and the main objective was to boost business opportunities in Nigeria. A well thought out and efficient press conference managed to generate great media interest resulting in very positive media coverage. By securing coverage on main TV Channels, in print and online media – among them top tier media – Action Diplomacy played a big part in maximising the results.
The EUNBF brought together European and Nigerian businessmen and policy makers to discuss business opportunities and address bottlenecks to investments and accelerating diversification of the economy. Exceeding participation by 50%, attendees also had the chance to be informed on topics such as Information and Communication Technology (ICT), solid minerals, food security, energy and transport.
- Media relations before, during and after the conference for the effective publicity of the conference results
- Handling media enquiries and arranging interviews
- Development of the visual identity of the event
- Development of conference materials with the guidelines of the EU Delegation
- Management of the www.eunbf.com website